Once again the race has sold out in record time. Thank you all so much. And as such, we know that some people’s circumstances change and that they may not be able to make the race. Also, we have already been contacted by a fair few folks who would like to get into the race.
Therefore, like 2016, we don’t want to see people lose money if they cannot make race day so we have a transfer policy in place for 2017.
We will accept transfers up to the week before the race, after this they will be locked down. The drop dead date is 22-October.
We will hold a wait list for runners who want into the race. Runners on the wait list will be given a place as other runners pull out. If you want to be on our wait list please email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The process to transfer will be:
- A runner informs the Antonine Race Team via email at email@example.com of their intent to withdraw
- The runner can pass their place on themselves if they wish, but must complete the transfer process
- If they want their place to go to someone on the waitlist Antonine Trail Races will email both runners with instructions as to next steps, this will include:
- The transfer of monies between runners
- The withdrawing runners giving Antonine Trail Races confirmation that they are happy to transfer their place
- The waitlist runner will complete the transfer form to complete details for the race database and accept the race disclosure
- Please note this means that transferring runners will be put in touch with each other and email contact details shared
In the event there are no runners available on the wait list the place will be lost and no monies refunded. However, if this does happen runners unable to take part are entitled to collect their tee-shirt and goody bag on race day.
Any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org